Sign up for the Caltrain Connection Lyft pass program to get rides between the Palo Alto Caltrain Station, California Avenue Caltrain Station, 2452 Watson Court, and Palo Alto Labs for FREE! Once your Lyft Pass is activated, your personal Lyft account will automatically recognize all trips between the Caltrain Station and Watson Court or Palo Alto Labs, and you won’t have to pay a dime.
Approved Stanford Health Care, Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital, and Stanford University School of Medicine staff working at 2452 Watson Court or Palo Alto Labs.
Free Lyft rides between:
- Palo Alto Caltrain Station (University Avenue)
- California Street Caltrain Station
- Embarcadero @ Wildwood (AE-F/Line U Stop)
- 2452 Watson Court
- Palo Alto Labs
Free rides can be requested anytime Monday-Friday between those locations. Use your personal Lyft account without any complications or extra fees.
- Fill out the signup form located here
- Receive your confirmation email from Lyft with a link to “claim your pass.” Note: your Lyft Pass email will state that you have 50 free rides. Don’t worry - it renews every month!
- Ride Caltrain to Palo Alto, get off at either the Palo Alto Station (University Avenue) or the California Street Station
- Request a Lyft from the station to 2452 Watson Court
- Your Lyft Pass will automatically apply, and your ride price will be listed as free!
- Request another free Lyft back to the Palo Alto or California Street Caltrain station at the end of your shift.
- Enjoy the ride!
A personal Lyft account is necessary to accept your Lyft Pass. Trips made between the approved locations for your Lyft Pass will be automatically covered by Stanford Medicine. Trips made on weekends or to non-approved Lyft Pass locations will be billed to you. This makes it seamless to switch between your Personal trips and commute trips all in one account.