Schedule effective May 1st, 2023
The Campbell Shuttle provides direct transportation from the Campbell Park & Ride to Lucile Packard Children's Hospital and 500 Pasteur in the morning and return service from 500 Pasteur and Lucile Packard Children's Hospital to Campbell Park & Ride in the evening.
In the morning, all riders will be asked to scan their Stanford Medicine ID badge when boarding the shuttle
- Open to all Stanford Health Care (SHC) & Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (LPCH) staff, the Campbell shuttle provides a direct connection to the Stanford Medicine Main Campus
- The lot will be staffed with a parking attendant during morning operating hours
- Please be prepared to scan your badge when you board the shuttle
- Enjoy free wifi on the Campbell shuttle!
- The Campbell Park & Ride lot is located at 600 E Hamilton Ave., Campbell, CA 95008
- Please park in the designated Stanford parking area, indicated on the map below
- A FREE hang tag is required to park in the Campbell lot
- Your hang tag permit must be displayed at all times while parked
- Request a hang tag here: https://app.smartsheet.com/b/f...
Yoshi is a contactless gas and automotive service company that provides gas delivery and car wash for staff who use the Campbell Park and Ride lot.
With Yoshi You Can:
Schedule a gas delivery up to 1 week in advance.
6 free fuel deliveries per month are included with your Stanford Medicine membership. (Delivery fee of $7 will be charged for any additional deliveries above 6 in one month)
Earn a complementary mini detail, if you park at least 12 times in 1 month!
Details on how to claim your car wash will be provided with your offer code. (Free car washes will be reported to payroll as taxable income)
How it Works
Simply scan your badge when boarding the Santa Clara shuttle heading to campus to record your parking
Have Questions About Yoshi?
Click here: http://stanfordmedicinetranspo...