Approved employees of Stanford Health Care.
Use Lyft door-to-door service for business purposes and save the time it would take to park and walk. Employees can make productive use of time by conducting business during the Lyft ride. When you use Lyft instead of driving, it removes the need to have a personal car at work. This gives you the freedom to choose alternative commuting options, such as carpool, vanpool, transit, shuttles, or bicycling to work
- Download the Lyft app and establish a personal Lyft account*.
- Go to SHC Connect and connect to “SHC ServiceNow”
- Click on “Request Services”
- In the “Categories” box, select “Access”
- Select “Other Access” on the Access Request form and write “Lyft for Business” in the Notes/Comments section.
- Enter your Business Justification and then submit the form
- When your request is approved, you will receive an email invitation from Lyft to set up your Lyft Business profile. Set up your Business profile.
- When booking Lyft rides, select if each trip is a Business or Personal trip using the purple highlight on the Payment screen on the bottom left.
- Enjoy the ride!
* A personal Lyft account is necessary to establish a Lyft for Business account. Your Personal Profile and Lyft for Business Profile will be connected to your singular Lyft account. Trips made on your Lyft for Business profile will be billed to SHC. Trips made on your Personal profile will be billed to you. This makes it seamless to switch between your Personal Profile and Business Profile without having to sign in and out of two separate Lyft