The Campbell Shuttle provides direct transportation from the Campbell Park & Ride to Lucile Packard Children's Hospital and 500 Pasteur the morning and return services from 500 Pasteur and Lucile Packard Children's Hospital to Campbell Park & Ride in the evening.
In the morning, all riders will be asked to scan their Sanford Medicine ID badge when boarding the shuttle.
Morning route: Hours: Monday - Friday 5:10am - 9:00am
Afternoon route: Hours: Monday - Friday 2:30pm - 8:10am
What to Know:
- Open to all Stanford Health Care (SHC} & Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (LPCH) staff, the Campbell
- shuttle provides a direct connection to the Stanford Medicine Main Campus
- The lot will be staffed with a parking attendant during morning operating hours
- Please be prepared to scan your badge when you board the shuttle
- Enjoy free WiFi on the Campbell shuttle!
- The Campbell Park & Ride lot is located at 600 E Hamilton Ave., Campbell, CA 95008
- Please park in the designated Stanford parking area, indicated on the map below
- A FREE hang tag is required to park in the Campbell lot
- Your hang tag permit must be displayed at all times while parked
- Click here to request parking hang tag
Yoshi is Available at The Campbell Park & Ride
Yoshi is a contactless gas and automotive service company that provides gas delivery and car wash for staff who use the Campbell Park & Ride lot
With Yoshi You Can:
Schedule a Gas Delivery Up to 1 Week in Advance
6 free fuel deliveries per month are included with your Stanford Medicine membership.
* Delivery fee of $7 will be charged for any additional deliveries above 6 in 1 month
Earn a complimentary Yashi mini detail, if you park at least 12 times in 1 month!
Details on how to claim your car wash will be provided with your offer code.
* Free car washes will be reported to Payroll as taxable income
How it works:
Simply scan your badge when barding the Campbell shuttle heading to campus to record your parking.
Have questions about Yoshi? Click here.
How to sign up
Start by locating and downloading the app in your Apple app store or Google Play.