Santa Clara Shuttle
The Santa Clara Shuttle provides direct transportation from the Santa Clara Park & Ride to Lucile Packard Children's Hospital and 500 Pasteur in the morning and return service from 500 Pasteur and Lucile Packard Children's Hospital to Santa Clara park & Ride in the evening.
In the morning, all rides will be asked to scan their Stanford Medicine ID badge when boarding the shuttle
AM Schedule: Hours: 4:20 AM - 8:58 AM
PM: Hours: 2:30 PM - 9:05 PM
Santa Clara Park & Ride
Commuting from the South Bay? Check out Stanford Medicine Transportation Service's Free park & ride lot and shuttle in Santa Clara.
Things to know
- Free parking hang tag required to park in the Santa Clara Park & Ride Lot
- Parking is available between 3:20 AM - 10:05 PM
- Lot will be staffed with a parking attendant during parking hours
- Direct shuttle connection from Santa Clara to the Stanford Medicine Main Campus
- Enjoy free WiFi on the Santa Clara shuttle
- Connect with VTA! The Santa Clara Park & Ride Lot is next to the Old Ironsides light rail station.
Navigate to 2945 Tasman Drive in Santa Clara. Look for the entrance with the Stanford Medicine Sign.
Enter through the gate and park in any available space.
Parking at the Santa Clara Park & Ride lot is available from 3:20 AM - 10:05 PM Monday though Friday, Excluding hospital holidays.
Vehicles must exit the lot before the gate closes at 10:05 PM.
No overnight parking is allowed.
Hang tag permits are required at all times when parking in the Santa Clara Park & Ride lot.
Yoshi is available at The Santa Clara Park and Ride
Yoshi is a contactless gas and automotive service company that provides gas delivery and car wash for staff who use the Santa Clara Park and Ride lot.
With Yoshi You Can:
Schedule a Gas Delivery Up to 1 Week in Advance
6 free fuel deliveries per month are included with your Stanford Medicine membership.
* Delivery fee of $7 will be charged for any additional deliveries above 6 in 1 month
Earn a complimentary Yashi mini detail, if you park at least 12 times in 1 month!
Details on how to claim your car wash will be provided with your offer code.
* Free car washes will be reported to Payroll as taxable income
How it works:
Simply scan your badge when barding the Campbell shuttle heading to campus to record your parking.
Have questions about Yoshi? Click here.